Sessions or Workshops
We invite proposals for organising workshops or special sessions as part of
CCGrid2001. The special events are expected to be highly specialiased and
focused, and all
selected papers will be published in the CCGrid2001 proceedings. Those
interested in organising special events, please contact special sessions or workshops chair.
Planned Special Events
- Cluster Infrastructure for Web Server and E-Commerce Applications (CISCA 2001)
Organised by: Hai Jin, University of Southern California, Los Angles, USA; and Peter Graham, University of Manitoba,
- Internet QoS for the Global Computing (IQ 2001)
Organised by: Mahbub Hassan and Sanjay Jha, Uni. of New South Wales, Sydney,
- Parallel I/O on Clusters (PIC'2001)
Organised by: Rajeev Thakur, Argonne National Laboratory,
Chicago, USA; and Rob Ross, Clemson University,
- Global Computing on Personal Devices
Organised by: Franck Cappello, Universite Paris-Sud, France; and Spyros Lalis, Foundation for Research and Technology, Greece.
- Agent based Cluster and Grid Computing
Organised by: Omer F Rana,
University of Wales, UK.
- Scheduling and Load Balancing on Clusters (SLAB 2001)
Organised by: Y K Kwok, The University of Hong Kong.
- Invisible Computing (InviCom 2001)
Organised by: Seng Loke and R.Buyya,
Distrubuted Systems Technology Centre, Melbourne.
- Cluster Computing Education (CLUSTER.EDU 2001)
Organised by: Dan Hyde (Bucknell Uni.) and Barry Wilkinson, University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
- Distributed Shared Memory on
Clusters (DSM 2001)
Organised by: Laurent Lefevre, Universite Claude
Bernard Lyon1, France.
- Object and Component Technologies for
Cluster Computing (OCT 2001)
Organised by: Rajeev Raje, Purdue University and
Barrett Bryant, University of Alabama.
- Data Models and Databases on Clusters and the Grid
Organised by: Heinz Stockinger, CERN, Switzerland.
Presented by the Queensland University
of Technology (QUT)
Sponsored by the IEEE
through the IEEE
Task Force on Cluster Computing
| CCGrid2001 Home |
| Call for Papers | Contact
Details | Chairs & Committees | Registration
Details | Key Note Speakers |
| Travel | Tourist Information
| Venue | Accommodation | About
Visiting Australia |
| QUT Home Page | Faculty
of Information Technology | School
of Computing Science |
| Webmaster | Disclaimer
| ©copyright 1999 QUT
This page last updated 25 May 2000